- 1 whole organic chicken
- 2 organic lemons
- 1 bunch fresh thyme
- 1 bunch fresh rosemary
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Clean the chicken thoroughly and season it inside and out with the rosemary, thyme and the skins of the lemon (use only the yellow part of the skins as the whites are bitter). Save the lemons for the salad.
- Place the chicken in a greased, oven-safe dish.
- Grill the chicken with the lid on for approximately 45 minutes. The chicken is done when you can easily separate the thigh from the body.
- Chop the flowers of the cauliflower as fine as possible (it should resemble couscous). Discard stems.
- Mix the cauliflower with the juice from the lemons, olive oil, salt, pepper and a pinch of cumin. Allow the salad to rest 30 minutes before serving.
Best served with fresh-baked bread and cold slabs of butter.